Paper abrasive belts are set up in different dimensions and with different backings: A/B light, C medium, E/F heavy. For metal grinding and finishing and wood, paint and other material sanding and finishing.
Non-woven abrasive belts are available in different types in order to match different applications:
- FIBEL LS with anti-stretching specs
- FIBEN T – with cloth backing, for satin finishing and light deburring with pad sander machines
- TEXPAR T – made with A/O abrasive (red) and cloth backing ì, for satin finishing of flat surfaces that require low pressures of work and excellent conformability
- TEXPAN T – made with S/C abrasive (black). Same characteristics of Texpar. Brighter finish os stainless steel
- T TYPE for polishing operations, with anti-stretching specs