ABRASIVE BELTS FOR METAL POLISHING
In order to get a perfect metal polishing we can propose different kind of abrasive belts: with cloth, paper or non-woven backing, with A/O, zirconia and resin abrasive and finally with the new and high performant Trizact™ abrasive.
ZIRCONIA ABRASIVE CLOTH BELTS
Zirconia abrasive cloth belts are used for operations on different kind of material, such as cast iron, carbon steels and stainless steels. These belts are used also for wood flooring sanding.
A/O ABRASIVE CLOTH BELTS
A/O abrasive cloth belts -with A/O abrasive and cotton backing- are perfect for metal grinding and wood sanding. These belts are also available resin glue with additive.
TIGHT AND LARGE ABRASIVE PAPER, CLOTH AND NON-WOVEN BELTS
Paper abrasive belts are set up in different dimensions and with different backings: A/B light, C medium, E/F heavy. For metal grinding and finishing and wood, paint and other material sanding and finishing.
Non-woven abrasive belts are available in different types in order to match different applications:
- FIBEL LS with anti-stretching specs
- FIBEN T – with cloth backing, for satin finishing and light deburring with pad sander machines
- TEXPAR T – made with A/O abrasive (red) and cloth backing ì, for satin finishing of flat surfaces that require low pressures of work and excellent conformability
- TEXPAN T – made with S/C abrasive (black). Same characteristics of Texpar. Brighter finish os stainless steel
- T TYPE for polishing operations, with anti-stretching specs
TRIZACT™ ABRASIVE CLOTH BELTS
Trizact™ abrasive cloth belts allows to gain perfect finishing results. Moreover they guarantee a regular and uniform pre-polishing, without signs.